Back to Home
The Pro's of Tonneau Gate
It is 100% street legal in all 50 states.
* No modification to the bed of the truck.
* A direct bolt-on. Quick and easy to install.
* Perfect for 4x4 trucks with lifted suspension.
* You can still use a bed liner, with this tonneau cover.
You can still
pull a trailer, and still be able to open the cover.
* Tonneau cover "tailgate" would be lighter than a factory tailgate.
* This tonneau cover would also give you more security from theft.
* No more having to open the tonneau cover just to open the tailgate.
* Fits any size truck with a bed, regardless of dimensions, any year
* If a truck already has reverse lights, more light would not be a
* Molded "tailgate" gives the bed a better weather-tight seal, making it
more water proof.
* This tonneau cover is basically impossible to steal, without access to
inside of the cover.
* Gives your truck
more style and class, almost makes it look like it came
that way from the factory.
* 7-in-1 design. Tonneau cover, "tailgate", license plate box, tag lights,
reverse lights, hidden handle and
keyless bar code.
* Incorporate the locks on the tonneau cover to the door locks on the
of the cab or to a
keyless entry or an alarm system.
No unsightly chrome keyholes or bulky handle on the tonneau cover, that
is visible. Everything is hidden under the license plate.
aerodynamic, using the same body features of the truck for the molded
could mean better gas mileage.
The "tailgate" will not get in the way, while loading and unloading
things, more access to the
bed. Gain about two feet of access.
* The trucks that only have Cadillac taillights and C5 Corvette
taillights aren't street legal
(no reverse lights) now they can be street legal.
* You don't need to purchase a lock for your tailgate, or a tailgate with
a license plate box and
reverse lights, its all-in-one. More functional.
* You can put it on a pickup truck's bed that has been turned into a pull
behind trailer and
it behind your car, truck, or suv. Perfect for
selling items, out of the bed of your truck.
* Since the factory tailgate is removed, the gap between the old tailgate
and bumper would be
filled-in by the new tonneau cover. No more inch and
a half gap to look at. The new tonneau
cover would fill-in the gap making it almost touching
the bumper, still making the bumper or
This would also help in making a weather-tight
seal for the “tailgate”.
Patented "Trunk" Tonneau Cover